Mahoneys regularly assists its clients protect, enforce and commercialise their intellectual property.
We deliver both legal and strategic advice on licensing, research and development, transfer, and commercialisation, with a particular focus on software
development, biotechnology and start-ups.
We also advise clients who dispose of or acquire businesses with substantial intellectual property assets, about key matters that effect the value
of that business.
Our intellectual property services include:
- trade mark registration and enforcement;
- patent and trade mark licensing;
- advising and negotiating research collaborations;
- negotiating distribution and manufacturing agreements;
- copyright enforcement;
- protection of confidential information;
- privacy compliance; and
- data management.