Almost all of the professional staff at Mahoney Lawyers have experience in the commercial property area. The partners and senior staff in particular have had quite extensive experience in this field. Commercial property developments which we have been involved in include small and large shopping centres, commercial office buildings, service stations, hotels, motels, industrial buildings and warehouses.
Our experience covers the full spectrum of commercial property matters including the following:-
- Acquisitions of a multitude of developed commercial properties of the nature described above
- Reviewing and/or establishing leases for various retail, commercial and industrial tenancies
- Conducting actions in the retail Shop Leases Tribunal and Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal in relation to retail shop lease disputes.
- Land Tax and Valuation advice and objections.
- Acquisition of Greenfield sites for commercial development.
- Advising on and assisting with applications for development approvals for carryout commercial property developments and all work related to the development – refer to the Property Development section of our website
Contact partners John Mahoney
or Antony Harrison
for more information.