Richard is a lawyer at Mahoney Lawyers working with Antony Harrison in the areas of Commercial and Corporate Law.
- Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Science from the Queensland University of Technology in 2003.
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the Queensland University of Technology in 2008.
- Level 1 certification in Japanese proficiency.
Richard's work involves advising and attending to: -
- Constitutional interpretation and effect;
- Corporate structuring including appointing and/or removing directors and transferring shares and units;
- Purchasing and Selling businesses;
- Commercial Leasing;
- Employment law;
- The Personal Property Securities Act 2009; and
- The Australian Consumer Law.
Richard joined Mahoney Lawyers after working in Japan for 6 years and continues to be involved in the Japanese community as a member of the Japanese Business Speakers Group. Richard is also a volunteer lawyer at the Nundah Community Legal Service and coaches tennis on Saturday mornings.