Telephone: (07) 3007 3753 | Email: email@example.com
Amelia joined Mahoneys in early 2018 to work under Ben Seccombe and Mitchell Downes in the litigation department, having started her career at a boutique
Brisbane law firm specialising in body corporate law.
Amelia was admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland in 2017.
Amelia graduated from Griffith University in 2016 with a Bachelor of Laws with first class honours and Bachelor of Business.
Amelia holds a graduate diploma in Legal Practice from the Queensland University of Technology.
Amelia’s areas of practice include:
- commercial and contractual disputes
- bankruptcy and insolvency
- building and construction
- body corporate litigation
- debt recovery
- partnership disputes
Amelia has recently acted for clients in relation to:
- an appeal of a Referee’s Order to the Magistrates Court
- a dispute between a landowner and a carbon farming company under a Carbon Interest Abatement Agreement
- an objection to the refusal of the First Home Owner’s Grant to the Commissioner of State Revenue
- a partnership dispute arising from alleged breaches of a partnership agreement and a partner’s fiduciary duty