Telephone: (07) 3007 3711 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cath is a lawyer at Mahoney’s working predominantly with Antony Harrison in the areas of commercial and corporate law, estate planning and succession,
commercial property transactions and business sales and acquisitions.
Cath has rejoined us at Mahoneys after a 5 years break that saw Cath working as an in-house lawyer at a quarrying business in northern New South Wales.
This experience has enabled Cath to become more client focused and able to seek practical solutions to the legal problems.
Cath believes the foundation to any client relationship is open and honest communication with the client from the outset. Once this is established clear
instructions follow, in which the client’s expectations are determined and goals become achievable. She also feels that plain English language is critical
so that all parties can contribute and are understood ensuring expectations are managed and the goals of the client are achieved through the transaction.
Cath holds a double degree of Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Laws from Southern Cross University that she completed in 2005. She also completed her Graduate
Diploma of Legal Practice at the New South Wales College of Law in 2006.
Cath’s areas of practice include:
- Preparation of shareholder, partnership, unit holder and joint venture agreements
- Preparation and negotiation of employment and contractors agreements
- Commercial, industrial and retail leasing
- Commercial property acquisition and disposal
- Business acquisitions and disposals
- Preparation of finance agreements including loan documentation
- Estate and succession planning
- Preparation of wills and associated documents
- Applying for grants to administer estates including applications for probate
Cath has recently acted for and advised on:
- Multi-million dollar sale of an environmental business
- Complicated share acquisitions
- Numerous estate planning and probate matters