Telephone: (07) 3007 3752 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jason joined Mahoneys in early 2017 to work under Ben Seccombe and Mitchell Downes in the litigation team, having started his career across mid-tier Brisbane
firms. Jason was admitted in 2012 and has a breadth of experience across the areas of taxation, insurance, litigation and commercial matters.
Jason graduated from Bond University in 2010 with a Bachelor of Laws. Jason also holds a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from the College of Law.
- Jason’s areas of practice include
- commercial and contract disputes
- building and construction disputes
- providing advice to bodies corporates
- insurance indemnity and liability
Jason has recently acted for clients in relation to:
- defects that arise in bodies corporate in claims against the builders or developers
- recovery of general commercial debts incurred through levies, contractual relationships and supply of goods and services
- a claim by a telecommunications company for contribution from insured contractors arising out of workplace incident resulting in significant business
- a dispute concerning the impact of flood level zoning and high voltage power lines over a parcel of land sold between developers