Marney is a Paralegal at Mahoneys and works in our Varsity Lakes office on the Gold Coast with Matthew Manz. Marney joined the firm in 2011 and since
then has become a valuable member of our Gold Coast team with her energy and enthusiasm for everything she does. Marney is able to build great
rapport with her clients and is able to assist them on all steps of their transactions. Her understanding of management rights transactions ensures
her clients receive great service and she strives to give her clients get the best outcome possible.
Marney has worked for a number of specialist management rights law firms on the Gold Coast and boasts extensive experience in both Queensland and New
South Wales Management Rights and commercial property transactions. She is also a Justice of the Peace (Qualified).
Marney enjoys the complexity and the challenges faced in many management rights and commercial transactions. She is able to help clients with:
- Property transactions, both residential and commercial, for both buyers and sellers
- Management rights acquisitions and sales in both Queensland and New South Wales
- Motel and business acquisitions and disposals
Marney has recently assisted with and acted on a wide range of matters including:
- Acting in the purchase and sale of some of the biggest management rights businesses on the Gold Coast
- Involvement in partnership acquisitions and sales