Mindy works at Mahoneys as a Paralegal in the Commercial team with Antony Harrison. She joined Mahoneys in 2003 and during her time here she has
gained extensive experience in leasing, commercial and property transactions, employment related matters and estate planning. Mindy likes to
be proactive in her approach to work and provides excellent service to her many and varied clients on a wide range of matters.
Mindy started her career in the legal industry as an office junior in a law firm. Since then she has obtained experience in various areas of a
legal office on her way to her current position of Paralegal at Mahoneys.
Mindy has involvement in many aspects of commercial and property transactions undertaken in the Commercial Group including:
- Commercial leasing;
- Commercial property acquisitions and disposals;
- Business sales and purchases;
- Company and trust formation and dealings with ASIC;
- Dutiable transactions and dealing with OSR;
- Residential Property acquisition and sales including off the plan transactions; and
- Preparation of estate planning documentation;
Mindy has assisted on a number of varied matters including:
- Operating the leasing portfolio for:
- various commercial and retail centres including those located at McDowall, Springwood, Graceville, Beachmere, Loganholme, South Brisbane,
Sumner Park and Brisbane City to name a few;
- two marinas (with over 100 berths combined) located north of Brisbane; and
- a top 4 bank with its registrations in Queensland
- Organising the establishment of trusts and company registrations including preparation of standardized documents for clients and accounting
- Various business and land transactions throughout Queensland.