Nicole is a senior associate at Mahoneys working predominantly with John Mahoney in the areas of management rights, property development and commercial
property transactions. She has extensive experience in commercial property matters and advises on all aspects of the property acquisition and disposal
Nicole builds a great rapport with her clients to fully understand the transactions she is advising on and her clients’ requirements. Once this is
established she will then guide them through the process to ensure that from initial contract drafting and negotiation to completion they are aware
of their rights and obligations.
Nicole holds a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) and a Bachelor of Business (Employee Relations) from Griffith University that she completed in 2007.
Nicole completed her Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice at the College of Law before being admitted as a lawyer in 2008.
Nicole also completed her Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice at the College of Law before being admitted as a lawyer in 2008.
Nicole advises clients in relation to all legal aspects of commercial and residential property law, including management rights acquisitions and disposals,
variations and extensions to management rights agreements, property developments, and commercial, industrial and retail leasing.
Nicole has recently acted and advised on:
- The implementation of the Property Occupations Act 2014, including assisting property developer clients and resident letting agent clients understand
and comply with the changes.
- Complicated off the plan management rights acquisitions in staged projects.
- Preparing all the necessary documentation for developers with respect to various off the plan residential sales and management rights procurements.
- Advising a body corporate on contentious provisions in its community management statement regarding the inclusion in and subsequent development
of an adjoining parcel of land.
- Drafting complicated by-laws to address specific issues and problems of bodies corporate..